Saint John’s Abbey Volunteer Program
Number of persons needed – 1 or 2
Position: Casual Photographer
Department: Abbey Development
Brief Summary of Assignment: Roving photographer to take photographs of buildings, grounds and people at various times of the year for Abbey Development files.
Time Commitment: 2-4 hours quarterly or as available for events.
- Take digital photographs of the campus and environs at different seasons of the year and various Abbey events as they arise such as holidays, gatherings and special liturgies.
- Download photos to shared computer drive.
- Sort photos into categories; label and file.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Know how to operate a digital camera
- An eye for composition
- Ability to download, sort and file photos.
- Be present but non-intrusive at events.
- Willing to donate photos to the Abbey.
Team Leaders: Fr. Geoffrey Fecht, OSB; Br. Paul-Vincent Niebauer, OSB; Br. Alan Reed, OSB
Location, working space, equipment, etc:
- Own camera or Abbey camera.
- Designated computer in Development Office.
- Saint John’s campus, buildings, Abbey church.
Any questions: contact Eileen Haeg at 363-3304 or email AbbeyVolunteers@csbsju.edu.